Where Do You Ride?

Roads, rails-to-trails, mtb trails, single track, double track, pump tracks, BMX tracks
Forum rules
Be polite and courteous. Stay on topic!

Where Do You Ride?

Postby squire366 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 am

So far my Son and I have ridden singletrack at Clayton County International Park (Beach) and at Yellow River Park. There are a few others that I want to try like Blanket's Creek and Dauwset but those trails are a little further out than I'm willing to drive right now. Maybe we'll venture a little further out once the Spring "officially" arrives and we have more daylight to work with.
Mongoose Deception
squire366

Re: Where Do You Ride?

Postby Malibu » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Mostly around SW Washington, NW and Central Oregon. Trails around the PDX metro area such as Ape Canyon at St. Helens and other Gifford-Pinchot locations, Mt. Hood National Forest trails, Tillimook State Forest trails, the "Un-Trails" in the Longview/Castle Rock area, and on DNR land around my home town are what I frequent most. Love to get to the Bend, OR area trails such as the Phils network 3-4 times a summer. Gonna get up north to the Seattle area this year as well.
Malibu

Postby gsmarcano » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:55 pm

I've been all over, the Smokies, Arizona, Utah, Florida, Georgia, New Mexic, but I live in Pueblo, Colorado now and ride all over the "Front Range".
Attachments
me at the Res, small.JPG
me at the Res, small.JPG (30.99 KiB) Viewed 1607 times
gsmarcano

Postby wa_desert_rat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:18 pm

I like searching out trails using old maps and Google Earth and exploring them on a bicycle. BLM areas also have good trails and are seldom used (plus most of them feature free - or at least cheap - camping). Rumors of Native American trails are enough to get me out and looking. So far mostly in the desert of central Washington state. Although we've done some biking near Ilwaco when visiting family.
WDR
http://www.bigboxbikes.com
"No one has ever had to evacuate a city because the solar ;panels broke!"
wa_desert_rat

Postby gsmarcano » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 pm

gsmarcano wrote:I've been all over, the Smokies, Arizona, Utah, Florida, Georgia, New Mexic, but I live in Pueblo, Colorado now and ride all over the "Front Range".

Here's the Deception and the a trail from today.
Attachments
new bike small.JPG
new bike small.JPG (69.84 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
gsmarcano

Postby jerseyboy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:35 pm

I know its an old thread but this is one of the places i like to ride..not far from home either...

http://www.ridenox.com/
Mongoose XR-Pro Slow Build Project...

Bell contoured grips
ARS Planet Bike Seat
Bontrager 2.1 Tires
Shimano 68x118 BB
8x12x3.5mm pivot bearing mod
Welgo Xpedo 13 AC Pedals(gold)
DNM AOY 30-RC Air Shock 165mm
Orgin 8 Comp Lite 350mm Seat Post(gold)
jerseyboy

Return to Where to ride