Arkansas Trails, who rides and where?

Roads, rails-to-trails, mtb trails, single track, double track, pump tracks, BMX tracks
Forum rules
Be polite and courteous. Stay on topic!

Arkansas Trails, who rides and where?

Postby mike0824 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Is there anyone on here who is from or rides in Arkansas? Im a noob and want to get out and ride and would love to find some new people in my area who are into this sport and i can learn from and possibly ride with...
mike0824

Re: Arkansas Trails, who rides and where?

Postby CatDaddy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:16 pm

I just got on here today and i too am a noob BUT i have been hiking on Bike Trails here in Ark. for years now. I live in Russellville and here we have bike trails at Old Post Park as well as Illinois Bayou Park. If you are near Fort Smith go check out the bike trail at Springhill Park at the Dam in Barling - its nothing too challenging just 5 - 6 miles of mostly flat trail and a nice ride meandering thru thick woods with a few ravines.
If anyone sees this and is interested just google Bike Trails in Arkansas' and you will get a good idea of whats here. There is the Womble Trail down in the Ouachitas that gets national attention, the Ozark and Ouachita Nat'l Forests have bike/multi use trails, some of the state parks now have mtn. bike trails, and Arkansas is The Natural State so there are tons of old roads in the woods to ride on.
CatDaddy

Return to Where to ride