Clarksville tn

Roads, rails-to-trails, mtb trails, single track, double track, pump tracks, BMX tracks
Forum rules
Be polite and courteous. Stay on topic!

Clarksville tn

Postby twall06 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:45 am

The local area to ride here is rotary park has 8miles of trails but there is more not marked . its has lots of climbs and down hills with tight turns ,roots , loose dirt , and rocks . it crosses a creek several times some crossings are small bridges some are just the creek bottom. There is also a free ride section that I haven't been on not ready for it but I walked it has some pretty big drop ins .I've been the last few days and have only seen four others on the trails one biker and the rest where hiking . its fun to ride and thanks to all the info on here about technique its helping me ride these trails.
twall06

Re: Clarksville tn

Postby Phil_RC_1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:53 pm

I love riding at Rotory. I wish I could go more often. The last time I was there (2 weeks ago) there were people everywhere. I guess the cooler weather is bringing them out. The new Frisbee Golf course had quite a few people on it too.

If you don't already know about it, there is MTB Clarksville On Face Book https://www.facebook.com/groups/1676060232674985/
A lot of pic's videos of Rotory and a good place to meet folk that ride the Clarksville area. I just joined it.

Have you ever ridden Ford Street trails?

BTW: I have rolled over a few of the free ride obstacles but I haven't attempted anything very challenging.
Niner Jet9 - My last Price-Point purchase before they closed
XR-Pro
Phil_RC_1

Return to Where to ride