Whats available

For those who want (or need) to go to the source. Most frames and a lot of the components on bicycles sold all around the world are made in China. If you understand what you're doing, you can get an awesome deal. This is for you.

Re: Whats available

Postby bikesRfun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:01 pm

You even believe that Nino Shurter couldn't tell the difference if someone put a $150 suspension fork on his race bike.

Okay. That answers that. I believe differently, but everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. I just wanted you to clarify your beliefs.
bikesRfun

Postby Purple Haze » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Pro riders have access to development products that consumers dont and its usually about lighter weight. In downhill they are riding bikes that are not even available to the public and probably never will be, but if its stock factory equipment most definitely. Remember Shurter had special tires that were glued to the rims and last time I checked there is no tube of glue included with any tire purchase to this day. Greg Minaars bike is so radically different than anything produced they dont let photographs of it being taken before events. At the top there is no trickle down because they wont mass produce super special parts for some kid riding down a mountain on the weekends or a frame that will break if you weigh 161 pounds. Other than that, yeah I could fool a pro with Chinese generic parts no problem.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 am

HTB1YZWmXAfb_uJkHFNRq6A3vpXaw.jpg
HTB1YZWmXAfb_uJkHFNRq6A3vpXaw.jpg (185.92 KiB) Viewed 45 times
HTB13yRYbDnI8KJjSszbq6z4KFXaS.jpg
HTB13yRYbDnI8KJjSszbq6z4KFXaS.jpg (131.14 KiB) Viewed 45 times
HTB1B1XZbDTI8KJjSsphq6AFppXad.jpg
HTB1B1XZbDTI8KJjSsphq6AFppXad.jpg (149.9 KiB) Viewed 45 times
Like this bikesrfun. Dual air, damper and light weight and tuning is so easy a child can do it.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:54 am

PHO_FOPMCBEEHDAS10929S_WEB_SHO_001.jpg
PHO_FOPMCBEEHDAS10929S_WEB_SHO_001.jpg (138 KiB) Viewed 44 times
The above fork for 130 bucks or Nino Shurters DT Swiss opm fork for 1,500 dollars. Its your choice but I believe I can match DT swiss performance easily at the speeds racers go. Above that and maybe my tune would change but possibly not. Not joking or fantasizing either.
Purple Haze

Postby jimmie65 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:13 am

All talk, no action. Let's see some pictures of the bikes you built.
Current bbb bikes - Mongoose Beast, Iron Horse Yakuza 5.1, and an unknown fat BMX.
jimmie65

Postby Purple Haze » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:24 am

Please read the chat room discussion jimmie.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 am

And please give information detailing why you are disgruntled.
Purple Haze

Postby jimmie65 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:59 am

You're bragging about how great ordering direct from China is. Let's see some of the bikes you ride.
Current bbb bikes - Mongoose Beast, Iron Horse Yakuza 5.1, and an unknown fat BMX.
jimmie65

Postby lurker » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 am

not worth it.
i'm not a big dyan fan, but this seems to fit. there are other forums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0
lurker

Postby Purple Haze » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:58 am

Jimmie, we went through this before and if you dont like what is being said then dont engage or come up with evidence to refute what is being said. I dont respond unless I have evidence and I continuously gave such by the massive amounts of reviews world wide. If you can contribute anything to the contrary then please do, but if you just dont like whats being said then read the chat room discussion before making a reply to the thread that was started for this exact reason. By the way several people have purchased these items I speak of and are completely satisfied. Not to brag jimmie, but I know exactly what I am talking about and I mean exactly. This information is for the readers to decide with insight from someone that witnesses many of these items on a daily basis. If you have experience to the contrary then please give insight because I could be wrong, but I admit when I am wrong and its the right thing to do. China on average produces ten Apple like companies a year or ten microsofts and its not me saying this.
Purple Haze

PreviousNext

Return to Chinese Bikes Direct