Whats available

For those who want (or need) to go to the source. Most frames and a lot of the components on bicycles sold all around the world are made in China. If you understand what you're doing, you can get an awesome deal. This is for you.

Re: Whats available

Postby lurker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:15 am

i'm pretty sure purple haze has an agenda that he's not being forthcoming about. not my problem. while we're at it, i think we basically have absentee admins. and no, the way to deal with spammers is not to ignore them. ban them and delete their posts. this requires active and participatory moderators. is PH a spammer? also not my problem. i'd like to thank you all for your help and advice. it's been fun and informative. i may be back, we'll see.
lurker

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 am

Lurker please read in chat room and the head to head thread before making proclamations. If your coming here from another forum or want to precipitate discourse then I strongly urge you to read why this thread is here. Please contribute relevant information also when responding and give information as to why your upset and then we can resolve the issue. I thought you said you also worked for I.B.M. because you should know company protocol for disgruntled employees was handled in a similar manner.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 pm

HTB16x3rg_nI8KJjSszbq6z4KFXav.jpg
HTB16x3rg_nI8KJjSszbq6z4KFXav.jpg (111.02 KiB) Viewed 53 times
HTB1PQgrQXXXXXcTXVXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg
HTB1PQgrQXXXXXcTXVXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg (65.1 KiB) Viewed 53 times
Brand new carbon frame from Aliexpress plus super high quality hardtail 7005 frames also. This Twitter brand is some serious stuff in Aluminum or carbon. The frame pictured is well worth the 100 dollar asking price for a 7005 hardtail that's ultralight.
Purple Haze

Postby metalman302 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

EDIT: NM
Last edited by metalman302 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Budget Bike Riders - Facebook group
metalman302

Postby jasnooks » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

lurker wrote:i'm pretty sure purple haze has an agenda that he's not being forthcoming about. not my problem. while we're at it, i think we basically have absentee admins. and no, the way to deal with spammers is not to ignore them. ban them and delete their posts. this requires active and participatory moderators. is PH a spammer? also not my problem. i'd like to thank you all for your help and advice. it's been fun and informative. i may be back, we'll see.
Lurker, sent you A PM.. Please stick around
jasnooks

Postby orvil » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm

metalman302 wrote:DO NOT BUY FROM 8081BIKE Store

What is “8081BIKE store exactly? And what bad experience did you have? And lastly, even though I’m not the admin, if it doesn’t pertain to Chinese direct maybe it should be in “General Discussion” as a new thread?
orvil

Postby orvil » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Never mind, I googled it. But what happened?
orvil

Postby bikesRfun » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:41 am

The Admin set up the Chinese Bikes Direct forum so Purple Haze would have a place to rave about how good the inexpensive bikes from China are.

Many many expensive name brand bikes are made in either China or Taiwan. So the question is. . What areas are the costs being cut?
bikesRfun

Postby Purple Haze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:46 am

There is something going on here whenever the subject matter of Aliexpress or China and bikes are put in the same context. This thread was made to contribute to if it pertained to the subject matter and was encouraged for me to contribute to because of my insight dealing with this subject matter. Its pulling up the same issue of other people objecting to it on grounds which I cannot quantify. Metalman please detail why we shouldn't buy from bike store 8081 and what exactly happened with your purchase of Suntour Epixons. Was a actual transaction conducted and after your merchandise was sent back to the factory was your account debited from the store. Its a popular store and one purchase out of thousands apparently means a lot to the sellers and from my experience they have always made good on their promise. There is no defense of 8081 but there is also no demotion in ratings from their customers. Thank you for coming here to share input, but for the rest of the people who are coming here to only say no its not true or I dont like these items then please elaborate. Dont just add negative comments because it makes you mad, but give technical insight or opinions as to why this content shouldn't be shown and read chat room discussions before doing so. Or start a thread explaining why a item is bad because my allegiance is to cheap prices and that's all. The video that metalman posted was a good example of a reviewer that immediately and honestly says he WANTED TO HATE the product that was sent to him and in a strange manner he basically agrees that the product is exactly what was promised. I have since reviewed multiple cheap cassette you tube videos and I still haven't found one negative, not one. Please add to this forum in a adult manner that helps the readers. We still have XR PRO haters after all these years and that's beyond my understanding at this point. Seth went on a sabotage a cheap Walmart bike kick and attracted a crowd that can only be described as not very informative and in the spirit of MTVs jackass crowd. If that's your cup of tea then fine but its not reality.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:54 am

Thanks bikesrfun for clarifying this very important detail. Its actually a thread titled whats available and nothing else but I will take raving about something because that applies also. Your take on that it has to be substandard because its cheap dosent take into account its coming from the manufacturers and very few middlemen are involved.
Purple Haze

PreviousNext

Return to Chinese Bikes Direct