San Antonio, Texas

Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana
Forum rules
Please keep comments appropriate to the area. Be polite!

San Antonio, Texas

Postby 7-Zark-7 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 am

hey guys I started a Facebook, club for easy access from here in SA, if your into miking offroad (mountain bike)
come check it out, join the discussion and lets meet up and ride

http://www.facebook.com/groups/330721690354946/
Zombie meat makes for great hamburgers
Giant Revel...Mine
Genesis V2100..Hers
good quote "I was beginning to worry that the city was filled with the Bill Miller eating, non exercise, ~ it's just too hot ~ and too lazy type."
7-Zark-7

Re: San Antonio, Texas

Postby 7-Zark-7 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 am

my friend and I are going to be at the Via parking lot (trail head of 410 and Ingram) for the full length ride to 1604 and back on the Leon Creek Green way, we will meet up at 8AM Thursday the 18th, if anyone wants go, he is still fairly new at biking so our average speed will be around 8~10
Giant Revel...Mine
Genesis V2100..Hers
good quote "I was beginning to worry that the city was filled with the Bill Miller eating, non exercise, ~ it's just too hot ~ and too lazy type."
7-Zark-7

Re: San Antonio, Texas

Postby 7-Zark-7 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:25 pm

I am riding this evening at Mac at around 6:30, going to be at the first pavilion from Jones Maltsberger, about 10+ miles of mostly singletrack...
anyone wanna meet up?...nothing real hard, haven't ridden in over a week and having trail withdraws
Giant Revel...Mine
Genesis V2100..Hers
7-Zark-7

Return to Mid-Continent South