"Stealth" trailering...

Gear, tips, information about bicycle camping.
Forum rules
Be polite and courteous. Stay on topic.

"Stealth" trailering...

Postby steady eddie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Here is one for ya....

A Stealth Trailer..on the cheap. Many times a child trailer can be bought at a garage sale for a modest amount. You have all seen one. They usually have a small child in them, while on the road. They often have a warning flag mounted, or a canopy over the hauling platform.
It seems that drivers of cars and trucks associate these trailers with a live, breathing, actual baby in the back. And they give you a wide berth, driving very carefully around both the bike and the trailer..

So here is the stealth part: You leave it like you bought it and pack it with all of your gear.
Put a baby blanket over your gear and zip the canopy closed.

Safety first.. :idea: .. :lol: ..
Steady Eddie

"If you buy a stock bike, do something to it that makes it the only one exactly like it in the world"...Grant Petersen
steady eddie

Re: "Stealth" trailering...

Postby desertguns » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Eddie...buddy...I'm guessing you already hear this from your wife, but you have far too much time on your hands to think of these things! :P :P
desertguns

Re: "Stealth" trailering...

Postby morando6784 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Paint it all black and mount a doll head inside with red eyes and little horns lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
What ever bike I just picked up is what im riding.............Currently Mongoose Pro G3
morando6784

Return to Camping and Bikepacking