Youtube video review.Fact or Fiction, Good or Bad

Forum rules
Be polite and courteous! Stay on topic.

Re: Youtube video review.Fact or Fiction, Good or Bad

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:49 am

You tube is filled with those reviews of cassettes that are aftermarket and before having negative opinions please find one where people say its junk. I couldn't find one review that was negative from top to bottom. I even viewed many where they made adjustments to get them just perfect and they couldnt tell the difference. Try and bring yourselves up to date on this stuff because I am not the only person in the world saying this. The video was a good post and topic.
Purple Haze

Postby metalman302 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 am

Purple Haze wrote:These vendors are smart by not giving him nothing for free because they dont have to and the reviews are real.

So you're saying they're smart for giving him it for free? Since "not giving him nothing" means they are giving him something for free? Which they did go out of their way to contact him and give him the cassette and a ss tensioner 100% free

Is there a European equivalent of Seth or Kevcentral reviewing these? A European based equivalent of MTBR? Where are the reviews you speak of.... besides AliExpress?
Budget Bike Riders - Facebook group
metalman302

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 am

Do you see all the flags representing the various countries metalman on aliexpress reviews. That's good enough for me. Bring this to Chinese bikes direct please if you would like to discuss this further.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am

Please post the negative review metalman so we can see it also to have some real input. I am interested.
Purple Haze

Postby metalman302 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:30 pm

I never brought up the weather any review is positive or negative. I asked a simple question pertaining to the thread subject - If there's any reputable youtuber based in EU that has reviewed the same product or similar products. You answered NO in a roundabout way.
metalman302

Postby Purple Haze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Did you receive your fork yet.
Purple Haze

Postby metalman302 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:03 pm

NOPE! They've been jerking me around every step of the way. They won't admit their second package is lost now. Tracking shows it's been in China and hasn't updated in 4 weeks and they kept saying "oh it's a normal delay because the holidays." So I made them aware of it after one week of delay, then two, then three, then after 4 I said enough (this has now been 9 weeks since the initial order). Now they're fighting the dispute and refusing to refund me.

DO NOT BUY FROM 8081BIKE STORE
metalman302

Postby bikesRfun » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:57 am

Metalman302, do you think it's time to make a video review of the seller detailing their actions and inaction then uploading it to YouTube?
bikesRfun

Postby Purple Haze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:36 am

Detail your experience in the fullest on their review page as a warning. I checked the store and it gets high ratings and there is no purchase being shown from the date of the sale. Those are Aliexpress details and not from the vendor. Was your account debited showing purchase and if so go to the resolution page and show it.
Purple Haze

Postby Purple Haze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:04 am

The return notice is where this went wrong and there is also a note of not qualified on the tracking details that's worrisome. I am just trying to understand why you haven't received your fork and nothing else and where does tracking say your package is now because Beijing is the last place it was tracked. My fraud protection kicked in initially but payment was forwarded after my bank called me. Other than that, send in your review of service because the store has thousands of purchases and only a couple complaints from the entire world. Im sorry because there is a American purchase made from that date and you very well could be right that its a logistical mess. I have to use other country address to avoid fees and it still comes within three weeks time.
Purple Haze

Previous

Return to General Discussions